As a part of the Spring13 team, 3WD worked to develop a thoughtful digital media strategy and presence that would allow the client law firm to be more readily considered in high net-worth cases as well as cases where clients have complex business interests.
Effectively optimize website copy for popular and opportunistic search terms by:
- Conducting keyword research to identify the most relevant keyword phrases (Direct Searches) so that they can be worked into static copy and reinforced, clarified and strengthened with dynamic content
- Looking at related search terms to identify new “content pockets” or areas of opportunity not previously considered
- Lay out a digital media strategy to help the client cast a wider net and attract more relevant clients
The client was looking for a big impact without having to add staff. It was important to reflect that they were tech savvy
- A list of keywords that were used in site content and communication programs. Keywordn recommendations were divided into three buckets: those to be directly referenced in content, those the client hadn’t considered but are popular search terms, those that represent a thought leadership opportunity.
- General recommendations for the client’s website that improved SEO including: linking strategies, navigation architecture, content categorization scheme, use of multi-media content, incorporation of dynamic content
- A social media strategy that could be maintained by the client’s internal team given budget restrictions.
Results will be added after launch and tracking.