- To showcase the knowledge base that exists within the CensusUp Team
- Speak to two distinctly different audiences: senior housing communities; and investors in senior housing real estate
- To leverage the keywords that CensusUp wants to be affiliated with
Solution – Create regular, relevant blog entries dealing with each of the different service areas that CensusUp supports and employing a tagging scheme that clarifies which audience is being targeted with each entry. Blog entries would embellish a specific service area or CensusUp team member. Blog entries would be published regularly and would be leveraged through social media channels to increase audience and begin a prospect’s decent through the CensusUp marketing funnel.
Overview – The CensusUp team brings a broad range of services to the table so there was a lot of ground to cover and a question of where to begin. 3WD participated in weekly CensusUp management team meetings to stay current on industry happenings so blog entries could be timely and contextual. For example blog entries such as Programs Like Lola’s Make the Difference leveraged CensusUp’s participation in a ProAging event to discuss the correlation between engaging programs for residents and the reputation of a senior housing community. The blog entry Does Granny Pod Technology Really Enable Care Giving? leveraged the press surrounding a new product announcement to discuss the pros and cons of the technologies available for senior care.
- Creation of an overarching editorial calendar
- A series of blog articles between 250 – 50o words in length
- Participation in CensusUp team meetings to facilitate correlation between blog topics outlined in the editorial calendar with current events and/or industry discussions and announcements
- Interviews with CensusUp team members to gain their perspectives which were then highlighted in blog articles showcasing the team member’s area of expertise
- Publishing and tagging of blog entries
- Promotion of blog articles in appropriate social media channels
- Establishment of the first element of the CensusUp marketing funnel
- A thought leadership repository that built CensusUp brand and credibility